ECDVU is an ECD leadership initiative that focuses on enhancing early childhood development and promoting African regional ECD capacity building. It is an innovative accredited internationally recognized programme operating within the School of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria, Canada. We love children!!!
The vision of this programme is to further develop African ECD leadership capacity as a key strategy in support of child, family and community well-being and broader social and economic development of the developing World.
- Promoting African Regional ECD networks.
- Supporting in-country development.
- Utilising computer technology.
- Identifying indigenous knowledge.
- Stimulating local solutions to ECD problems.
- Accessing international expertise in delivering meaningful training of ECD leaders.